Thursday, August 14, 2014

CruzTube video of a smokey eye makeup tutorial featuring the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette

Check out my newest CruzTube video of a smokey eye makeup tutorial, featuring the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette!



I wish I had blended better, but I'm always so impatient that I don't sit there and work the shadow brushes back and forth like I should. Next time I'll try to do better! :) Meantime, just a quick line to say that I am aware that "smokey" in this usage should really be spelled "smoky," but nobody on YouTube seems to realize that, LOL! #NerdAlert

I simply CANNOT WAIT for the Naked 2 Basics palette to come out! It's supposed to go on sale August 19, 2014. I adore this first Basics palette for traveling since it's so versatile. I also have the Naked 2 palette that my bestie Rachael gave me as a Matron of Honor gift when I was in her wedding (love ya, Raych!) and I use it all the time.

Products used in this CruzTube tutorial, which are all part of my travel makeup kit:
--L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black Noir
--Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black
--Cheap plastic travel eyelash curler
--POSH mini brush set

No comments:

Post a Comment