Monday, September 1, 2014

Eliminate acne naturally with wheatgrass juice!


I've been wanting to post about this topic for a long time... but I've always held back because I felt that it's a personal topic. I didn't figure anyone would want to hear about my struggles with bad skin! But I kept thinking that I have this system that really works for me, so why wouldn't I share it??

I first heard about wheatgrass from my neighbor who suffered from severe back acne. Her mom read about wheatgrass and started growing it, and her back cleared up. I started growing and juicing it on my own, and my skin miraculously cleared as well. 

In the past, I've tried serious medications like Accutane. It worked, but had the negative side effects. Wheatgrass juice is the only thing that has consistently worked for me over the past decade, and I'm just glad I finally discovered it.

Here's a great list of 50 reasons to drink wheatgrass juice every day. Quote from the post: "Wheatgrass juice cures acne and even help to remove scars after it has been ingested for seven to eight months. The diet, of course, must be improved at the same time."

The "cheater's way" to get your wheatgrass hit without having to grow it is to purchase the little pots of grass at the cash registers in Petco and/or Petsmart. You can chew it and extract the juice that way, but it tastes not-the-best. <--euphemism for nasty

Someone has already asked me if the powder or the pills work... they're better than nothing, but I don't think they will give you nearly the same results that the actual fresh juice will. 

You can find a health food cafe locally that sells wheatgrass shots, which can get expensive but WORTH IT. Here in West Palm Beach, I get mine at Field of Greens on Clematis Street.

My first way to grow wheatgrass was by using the Original Wheatgrass Kit at www.wheatgrasskits.com. They also sell the legit juicers, but I have always done it my way blending the blades of grass in my Magic Bullet Blender. 
Here is a good kit to purchase, which has everything you need:
Below is my video showing how I drink my wheatgrass, with a ready chaser beverage. If you want to see how I sprout and grow my wheatgrass at home, let me know in the comments below. 

Happy juicing!
~Angela~


No comments:

Post a Comment