Wednesday, September 10, 2014

CruzTube video: Review & swatches of Maybelline's "The Nudes" eyeshadow palette


Hey there, beauty junkies! I review and swatch Maybelline's The Nudes palette in this new CruzTube video. The website dares you to go nude, with this reason:

Why You'll Love It

Our first 12 shade collection curated to create infinite looks with bold beiges, sultry sands, brazen bronzes, and over the top taupes.
I purchased my palette for only $9.98 (not including tax) at Walmart, and I think that's a STEAL! Watch the video for my full review.

PROS:
I heart this palette for the price and compact size! The shades are buttery smooth, buildable and blendable. :) There's also brilliance in the way the back of the packaging lists ways you can combine the shadows, so it's great for beginners who are looking for easy eye combos and simple methods (the back also shows where to place the shadows on your eye).

CONS:
It lacks a good champage-colored inner-eye highlighter color, in my opinion. The two lightest shimmery shades don't show up enough on their own in my inner eye corner. That's a minor flaw, one that I'm willing to give it a freebie pass on, since this palette gives you so much bang for your buck, it can't be beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment